AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Certification Training Course Overview
Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303) Certification training is one of Microsoft’s widely-acknowledged courses for professionals who belong to the IT domain. Take part in this 5-day instructor-led Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification training, which ideal for Solutions Architects who translate business requirements into more scalable, flexible, reliable, and secure solutions. This course is ideal for professionals who are looking to clear their Microsoft Azure AZ-303 certification exam on their first attempt. Go through the schedule below to become a Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
AZ-303 Certification Training
80% of businesses are moving to the cloud to offer reliable and more secure services and solutions to their customers. There is a great demand for Microsoft Azure certified professionals globally. There is apparently a skills shortage with ever-increasing demand that has encouraged both individuals and organizations to get their workforce trained in many role-based Microsoft Certification programs. In this regard, Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 is one of the best courses for professionals looking to achieve an in-depth understanding of designing and implementing solutions for Microsoft Azure, including storage, network, and computing and security aspects.
Participants who take up this Microsoft Azure AZ-303 course will receive a copy of the course material and receive a course completion certificate from a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Candidates who wish to take up the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 certification exam should have a general knowledge of the IT architecture that includes physical, cloud, and hybrid environments.
A participant should also be familiar with IT operations, security, networking, virtualization, business continuity, disaster recovery, governance, and data management. Professionals should also have expert skills in Azure Knowledge domains such as Azure Administration, Azure Development, and DevOps processes.
Reasons to choose Koenig’s Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 training
- Widely-recognized Microsoft Azure AZ-303 certification training delivered from an Expert Microsoft Instructor
- Gain a holistic understanding of developing solutions through Microsoft Azure through this AZ-303 training
- Grow in your career as a Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Expert Microsoft Azure instructors and practical lab sessions to help you to clear your AZ-303 examination
- Be part of a learning environment that has participants from diverse industry backgrounds to achieve a better context to the training
Key Features of AZ-303 Certification Training
- Instructor-led Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 Certification Training
- Get access to a free 1-hour preview to learn Microsoft Azure concepts
- Expert Microsoft Azure instructors across the globe
- Accredited Microsoft Azure AZ-303 course material prepared by SMEs
- Get real-life experience through Microsoft lab sessions
- Microsoft Azure AZ-303 Sample papers provided
- Industry-recognized Course Completion certificate provided
- Take advantage of 1-to-1 training and Fly me a Trainer option
- Training provided across 100+ locations globally
Job roles that can take up Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 training include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Cloud Administrators
- Network Engineers
- IT professionals who are looking to become Azure Cloud Architects
- Experienced Azure Administrators
- Azure Developers
- DevOps Professionals (professionals who know the DevOps style of work)
- Anybody who wants to understand Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Professionals who are looking to clear their Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-300 certification exam
Participants who take part in Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-303 training will learn about:
- Deploying and configuring Azure infrastructure
- Evaluating and performing a server migration
- Implementing workloads and security on the Azure platform
- Implementing Azure authentication to secure data
- Performing hybrid networking
- Develop solutions for the cloud
- Creating applications using PaaS, and more