What do you get in the training package?
- In-depth Technology Classes (Basics to Advanced level)
- 80 hours of technology labs (40 sessions of each 2 hours)
- (SPCOR 350-501) Written exam preparation material
- Study Resources: Class recordings + Class notes + Reference books + lab videos
- 4 Days CCIE Service Provider v5.0 mock Lab demo boot camp
- CCIE Service Provider v5.0 lab workbook with solution (PDF)
- Instructor support till exam date
- One Free retake of technology classes and boot camp
- 100 hours of CCIE Service Provider v5.0 full topology rack time (25 sessions each of 4 hours)
SKY 7 Service Provider v5.0 end-end Integrated Program helps you understand the complex CCIE level technologies immersing in intensive lab practices. The training covers core Service Provider technologies alongside hands-on lab exam covering Service Provider technologies and solutions through the entire network lifecycle, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.
Our dual CCIE certified and experienced instructor facilitates the classes. Providing detailed explanation and facilitating group discussions, the trainers ensure a brief balance between teaching and learning. Apart from, guaranteed training on Cisco Physical Devices, 24*7 Lab Access, free retake and convenient class slots for working professionals, students will duly receive individual attention from the instructor if anything requires to be addressed. Throughout the course students will have the access to most up to date rack of equipment matching the CCIE Service Provider Lab blueprint. Since the course is frequently reviewed, it is always ensured to remain up to date meeting the latest topics tested on the CCIE Service Provider v5.0 Lab exam blueprint. Attaining and maintaining this performance-based, practical certification training program an individual can master the skills achievable only by Service Provider experts that carries a prestigious career envied by Service Provider professionals worldwide.