What do you get in the training package?
- In-depth Technology Classes.
- Unlimited Rack Access for 60 days.
- CCNA 200-301 exam preparation material
- Study Resources: Class recordings + Class notes + Reference books
- CCNA v1.0 lab workbook with solution (PDF)
- Instructor support till certification.
- One Free retake of technology classes
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives canditate a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs and self-study, canditate will learn how to install, operate, configure and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation and software-defined networking.
At SKY 7 the CCNA program is delivered by CCIE certified instructors with industry experience. The candidates will have unlimited rack access supported by comprehensive lab work book
The participants will have access to other resources that would help to understand the technologies and achieve the desired goal of CCNA certification