DevOps Foundation® Certification Training Course Overview
As associations are confronting new contestants in their individual markets, they have to remain serious and discharge new and refreshed items all the time as opposed to a couple of times each year.
The DevOps Foundation course gives a gauge comprehension of key DevOps wording to guarantee everybody is talking a similar language and features the advantages of DevOps to help authoritative achievement.
The course incorporates the most recent reasoning, standards and practices from the DevOps people group including certifiable contextual analyses from high performing associations including ING Bank, Ticketmaster, Capital One, Alaska Air, Target, Fannie Mae, Societe Generale, and Disney that draw in and rouse students, utilizing mixed media and intelligent activities that breath life into the learning experience, remembering the Three Ways as featured for the Phoenix Project by Gene Kim and the most recent from the State of DevOps and DevOps Institute Upskilling reports.
Students will increase a comprehension of DevOps, the social and expert development that burdens correspondence, coordinated effort, mix, and mechanization to improve the progression of work between programming designers and IT tasks experts.
The course is intended for a wide crowd, empowering those on the business side to acquire a comprehension of microservices and holders. Those on the specialized side will get an understanding with regards to the business estimation of DevOps to decrease cost (15-25% generally speaking IT cost decrease) with expanded quality (50-70% decrease in change disappointment rate) and deftness (up to 90% decrease in arrangement and sending time) to help business targets on the side of advanced change activities.
Novel and energizing activities will be utilized to apply the ideas canvassed in the course and test records, formats, devices, and strategies will be given to use after the class.
This accreditation positions students to effectively finish the DevOps Foundation assessment.
The learning goals for DevOps Foundation incorporate a comprehension of :
- DevOps goals and jargon
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and works on including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved work processes, correspondence and input circles
- Automation works on including arrangement pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the undertaking
- Critical achievement factors and key execution markers
- Real-life models and results
The intended interest group for the DevOps Foundation course incorporates Management, Operations, Developers, QA and Testing experts, for example :
- Individuals associated with IT improvement, IT tasks or IT administration the executives
- Individuals who require a comprehension of DevOps standards
- IT experts working inside, or going to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
- The tailing IT jobs: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
- Recognition with IT wording and IT related work experience are suggested.
You will learn how to :
- Exploring DevOps
- Defining DevOps
- Why Does DevOps Matter?
Core DevOps Principles
- The Three Ways
- The First Way
- The Theory of Constraints
- The Second Way
- The Third Way
- Chaos Engineering
- Learning Organizations
Key DevOps Practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Site Reliability and Resilience Engineering
Business and Technology Frameworks
- Safety Culture
- Learning Organizations
- Continuous Funding
Culture, Behaviors and Operating Models
- Defining Culture
- Behavioral Models
- Organizational development models
- Target Operating Models
Automation and Architecting DevOps Toolchains
- DevOps Toolchain
Measurement, Metrics, and Reporting
- The Importance of Metrics
- Technical Metrics
- Business Metrics
- Measuring and Reporting Metrics
Sharing, Shadowing and Evolving
- Collaborative Platforms
- Immersive, Experiential Learning
- DevOps Leadership
- Evolving Change