Certified Blockchain Professional Certification Training Course Overview
The EC Council Certified Blockchain Professional training and certification course (CBP) will give you a detailed overview of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, distributed ledgers, decentralization, and smart contracts. This training will also teach you to build powerful and highly secure, decentralized applications using Ethereum to create smart contracts and facilitate trusted in-app transactions.
Who should do Certified Blockchain Professional ( CBP) training?
- Executives and managers responsible for leading blockchain based projects
- Government officials, regulators and compliance officers assigned with Blockchain related cases
- Fundamental understanding and experience of Programming Languages
The following can be helpful but not mandatory
- Experience with Bitcoin and Ether
- Basic Understanding of Cryptocurrencies
On completion of this training you will know:
- Detailed understanding of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, Distributed ledgers, decentralization, and smart contracts
- Building powerful and highly secure, decentralized applications using Ethereum to create smart contracts and facilitate trusted in-app transactions
- Providing innovative solutions to solve industry adoption and scalability issues