NSE 4/FortiGate Security Certification Training Course Overview
The NSE 4/FortiGate l training and certification course will give you a detailed overview of using basic Forti Gate features, including security profiles. During the training, you will learn about firewall policies, user authentication, SSL VPN, dial-up IPsec VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control
Who should do NSE 4/FortiGate l training?
- Networking Professionals
- Security Professionals
- You must successfully pass the NSE4 certification exam.
- To prepare for the certification exam, we recommend that you take the FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure courses.
- Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS 6.2
- Exam Series:- NSE4_FGT-6.2
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
On completion of this training, you will know:
- Introduction to Forti Gate and the Security Fabric
- Firewall Policies
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Firewall Authentication
- Logging and Monitoring
- Certificate Operations
- Web Filtering
- Application Control
- Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
- SSL VPN
- Dial-up IPsec VPN
- Data Leak Prevention (DLP)