NSE 4/FortiGate Infrastructure Certification Training Course Overview
The NSE 4/FortiGate II training and certification course will give you a detailed overview of using advanced FortiGate networking and security. During the training, you will learn about advanced routing, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, site-to-site IPsec VPN, SSO, web proxy, and diagnostics
Who should do NSE 4/FortiGate II training?
- Networking Professionals
- Security Professionals
- You must successfully pass the NSE4 certification exam.
- To prepare for the certification exam, we recommend that you take the FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure courses.
- Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS 6.2
- Exam Series:- NSE4_FGT-6.2
- Knowledge of OSI layers
- Knowledge of firewall concepts in an IPv4 network
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of FortiGate
On completion of this training, you will know:
- Software-Defined WAN(SD-WAN)
- Virtual Domains
- Layer 2 Switching
- Site-to-Site IPsec VPN
- Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)
- High Availability(HA)
- Web Proxy