Identity with Windows Server 2016 Certification Training Course Overview
The Identity with Windows Server 2016 training is ideal for IT professionals who have prior knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) like infrastructure or system administrators or AD DS administrators. You will be able to synchronize AD DS with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
After doing the Identity with Windows Server 2016 Certification course, you will also learn how to install, configure, and maintain AD DS in a distributed environment, how to perform restore, backup, troubleshoot AD related issues, and implement Group Policy Objects (GPO).
Koenig Solutions is one of the leading institutes that providing a vast number of IT training programs across India. Rely on our experienced trainers to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully complete the Windows Server 2016 certification.
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- An awareness of basic security best practices.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Install and manage domain controllers.
- Use Windows PowerShell and graphical tools to manage objects in Active Directory.
- Implement and manage AD DS in complex business environments.
- Configure and manage AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement and manage user settings using Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement security for AD DS and user accounts.
- Configure and maintain certificate authority (CA) hierarchy using AD CS.
- Implement and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage AD Federation Services.
- Implement and manage Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Ensure synchronization between Azure AD and AD DS.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and ensure business continuity for AD DS services.
Give an edge to your career with Microsoft certification training courses. Students can join the classes for Identity with Windows Server 2016 Training Course at Koenig Campus located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Shimla, Goa, Dehradun, Dubai & Instructor-Led Online.