Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Certification Training Course Overview
The Windows Server 2016 training will provide you the necessary skills to install and administer Windows Server 2016 in an enterprise setting. Learning the steps to install, manage storage, and computing with Windows Server 2016 will help you implement storage solutions using Windows 2016.
During this training you will also learn how to monitor virtual machine installations, plan, and configure storage solutions, and learn how to manage a failover cluster. IT professionals who are keen to learn about the storage and computational aspect of Windows Server 2016 must opt for this training. Koenig Solutions offers state-of-the-art training facility and has one of the most experienced faculty around to help you successfully clear this certification.
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Plan and prepare a strategy for server upgrade or migration
- Prepare and install Server Core installation, Nano Server
- Understand the different options for storage such as basic and dynamic disks, partition table formats, virtual hard disks, file systems, drive hardware, and learn to efficiently manage storage disks and volumes.
- Implement and manage enterprise storage solutions, and identify the most apt storage solution for a given scenario.
- Apply and maintain Data Deduplication and Storage Spaces.
- Configure and install Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Install and manage containers in Windows and Hyper-V.
- Understand and implement disaster recovery and high availability in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, implement, and manage failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Plan, configure and implement a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster.
- Configure and maintain deployment images.
- Configure, monitor, and manage virtual machine installations.
Give an edge to your career with Microsoft certification training courses. Students can join the classes for 20740B: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Training Course at Koenig Campus located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Shimla, Goa, Dehradun, Dubai & Instructor-Led Online.