Networking with Windows Server 2016 Certification Training Course Overview
If you need to understand the fundamentals of networking, then the Networking with Windows Server 2016 training will help you achieve just that. You will learn about remote access technologies, IP fundamentals as well as know how to install, configure advanced networking features to support Windows Server 2016 in an enterprise setting.
After doing the Networking with Windows Server 2016 certification course, you will also learn how to implement a Domain Name System (DNS) including how to implement DNS and configure it, manage IP Address Management (IPAM), and learn how to transition from IPv4 to IPv6. At Koenig Solutions, we have experienced trainers who will provide you the necessary training and skills to successfully complete this certification.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Learn to configure and manage IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Configure Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Implement remote access and DirectAccess.
- Plan and configure virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Configure networks for branch offices.
- Implement advanced networking features.
- Understand and apply Software Defined Networking.
Give an edge to your career with Microsoft certification training courses. Students can join the classes for Networking with Windows Server 2016 Training Course at Koenig Campus located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Shimla, Goa, Dehradun, Dubai & Instructor-Led Online.