What do you get in CCIE Network Security Course Package?
- In-depth Technology Classes (Basics to Advanced level)
- 80 hours of technology labs (40 sessions of each 2 hours)
- (SCOR 350-701) Written exam preparation material
- Study Resources: Class recordings + Class notes + Reference books + lab videos
- 3 Days CCIE Security v6.0 mock Lab demo boot camp
- CCIE Network Security v6.0 lab workbook with solution (PDF)
- Instructor support till exam date
- One Free retake of technology classes and boot camp
- 120 hours of CCIE Security v6.0 full topology rack time (30 sessions each of 4 hours)
CCIE SECURITY PROGRAM DETAILS
SKY 7 CCIE Security v6.0 end-end Integrated Program helps you understand the complex CCIE level technologies immersing in intensive lab practices. The training covers core security technologies alongside hands-on lab exam covering security technologies and solutions through the entire network lifecycle, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.
Our triple CCIE certified and experienced instructor facilitates the classes. Providing detailed explanation and facilitating group discussions, the trainers ensure a brief balance between teaching and learning. Apart from, guaranteed training on Cisco Remote Devices, Lab Access, free retake and convenient class slots for working professionals, students will duly receive individual attention from the instructor if anything requires to be addressed. Throughout the course students will have the access to most up to date rack of equipment matching the CCIE Security Lab blueprint. Since the course is frequently reviewed, it is always ensured to remain up to date meeting the latest topics tested on the CCIE Security v6.0 Lab exam blueprint. Attaining and maintaining this performance-based, practical certification training program an individual can master the skills achievable only by network security experts that carries a prestigious career envied by security professionals worldwide.